Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two WIP's: Book cover and alla prima cityscape

Missed a post yesterday! grrr...

Anyway, here's my rough draft comp of my book cover, a development of the thumbnails I put up a few posts back. The first is a rough color comp with some re-working, the second is the original layout, no color. Any opinions as to which works best would be appreciated.




The last thing is something that was done from the 4th floor window of the fine art's building, for my landscape class. It's been fun so far-- don't consider it done yet. It's pretty small, I don't know the exact measurements but I'd say 7" x 10", perhaps a little smaller.  No preliminary drawing-- just went right in and painted.  It's taken about 4.5 hours so far...


1 comment:

Joshua Minto said...

This came out really slick, great job!